Is Your Mortgage out of Balance with your Budget?

by mchupa 2. March 2012 09:17

The Las Vegas Real Estate market has been a roller coaster of foreclosures and unemployment.  We understand how quickly your situation can change and that with just a few little things your life and finances can be thrown out of whack.

Once the scales turn against you, it can feel like it is impossible to ever tip them back in your favor again. When your financial problems reach the point where they threaten your home, it is difficult to manage the stress. Sometimes it is even difficult to force yourself to seek help.

With our current state there are some things to consider.  The Debt Forgiveness Act expires at the end of the year.  It could be extended but does anyone really know it will?  If you do not seek help now and the Act expires there could be major consequences with the IRS.  The other thing to take into consideration is that many banks are helping homeowner’s short sale their home and even paying them to do so.

As a real estate professional s who has dedicated the past 5 years to helping homeowners, as well as training agents on how to do so, we believe now is the time to act.  Our mission is to provide financially-challenged homeowners with options to foreclosure, ensure that they steer clear of scams, and help navigate them through the solution that best meets their needs.

Choose to face this challenge with an experienced professional.

We can help you realign the balance in your financial life and tip the scales back in your favor. Call or email us and schedule your free, confidential consultation. We can work together to make sure you end up ahead.

Melissa Chupa, Broker/Owner

Certified Distressed Property Expert

National and Local Short Sale Trainer

Melissa@ssrealtylv.com

702-800-5744

Know your options: www.getcash2shortsale.com

Comments (21) -

Sarina Valentina
Sarina Valentina United States
3/29/2014 9:14:42 AM #

Could you let me review this on twitter?

sarina valentina
sarina valentina United States
3/31/2014 4:17:46 PM #

Have any arguments about me submitting this on twitter?

Carla
Carla United States
5/5/2014 6:56:36 AM #

Hi! I could have sworn I've visited this site before but after going through a few of the articles I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm certainly delighted I discovered it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!|

Theodore
Theodore United States
5/25/2014 2:27:53 AM #

Everything is very open with a precise description of the issues. It was really informative. Your site is useful. Thanks for sharing!|

Noelle
Noelle United States
5/25/2014 4:18:28 PM #

First off I would like to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I have had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Thanks!|

best massage chair
best massage chair United States
9/16/2014 9:55:25 AM #

I am now not sure the place you're getting your information, however great topic. I needs to spend a while studying more or figuring out more. Thanks for magnificent information I used to be in search of this info for my mission.|

Bina Rumah
Bina Rumah United States
9/21/2018 11:56:14 AM #

Good info..thanks

kdaley
kdaley United States
10/19/2018 11:50:48 AM #

Great Post, it is especially useful when the author takes the time to spell out a solution in detail!

Elliott Nilson
Elliott Nilson United States
11/23/2018 10:45:57 AM #

<p>Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and also the rest of<br />the website is also really good.</p>

Solomon Maran
Solomon Maran United States
11/26/2018 1:19:43 PM #

<p>Hey terrific blog! Does running a blog similar to this take a massive amount work?<br />I’ve virtually no expertise in coding but I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future.<br />Anyways, if you have any recommendations or techniques<br />for new blog owners please share. I understand this<br />is off topic however I just wanted to ask. Many thanks!</p>

Vernita Lajara
Vernita Lajara United States
11/29/2018 9:56:31 AM #

<p>I really enjoy studying on this web site, it holds good blog posts.</p>

Jaime Goettl
Jaime Goettl United States
12/4/2018 1:37:56 AM #

I am looking all over the web for some amazing kids toys found this one, I think this is the one! Any advice?

Dianne Vuong
Dianne Vuong United States
12/5/2018 3:20:22 AM #

So many toys dominate the market and become the one item children want more ... The Suzy Homemaker line of toys were miniature functioning plastic ... The Lite-Brite consisted of a light box, black paper, and colored pegs.

Loren Entrikin
Loren Entrikin United States
12/7/2018 3:07:44 AM #

Lite-Brite Magic Screen, Lite-Brite lets kids create images with light ... Dinosaur Toy Blaster, 2 in 1 Transformers Toys For Kids – Build & Take Apart Cool Tyrannosaurus .... and the paper is too thick to punch through and impossible to line up.

internet no credit check loans
internet no credit check loans United States
12/11/2018 7:38:41 PM #

This brings up some insightful ideas-though I think you are skimming details. I would like to see you add to this, because you are an informative author and I like reading your posts.|

Grow Taller 4 Idiots
Grow Taller 4 Idiots United States
12/14/2018 2:53:37 AM #

Find simple tips to increase your height using safe and natiral techniques.

no credit check loans raleigh nc
no credit check loans raleigh nc United States
12/18/2018 1:08:53 AM #

This entry could say so much more Frown Will you update it soon?|

payday online
payday online United States
12/19/2018 5:44:54 PM #

Sounds very well thought out. I wonder if I could ask one or two questions? It's just that..I have additional lessons that fit this.|

no credit check loans dallas
no credit check loans dallas United States
12/21/2018 10:10:06 AM #

this is a reasonable explanation you have!|

linked web site
linked web site United States
12/24/2018 6:40:37 AM #

Good as an idea-quite possibly won't get off the ground in reality, sorry..|

houston loans no credit check
houston loans no credit check United States
12/27/2018 12:26:52 PM #

Do you mind if I  clear up some misconceptions? Your goals should be accepted and normal for all...it's just that..I can think of a few lessons that work with this. Bless you- thanks for reading.

Marhta Earhart
Marhta Earhart United States
12/31/2018 1:15:37 PM #

Glad to be  one of many  visitors   on this  awing  site : D.

you could look here
you could look here United States
12/31/2018 11:28:40 PM #

Classic!

click for source
click for source United States
1/3/2019 7:39:27 PM #

Are you okay? I'm worried about you. Please take care!

no credit check loans in anderson sc
no credit check loans in anderson sc United States
1/5/2019 2:30:57 AM #

!This might be a slight bit off the mark. Could you add to this for me please? Smile

loans no faxing no credit check
loans no faxing no credit check United States
1/6/2019 8:11:31 PM #

This is topical for mybuddies on Twitter-love your vibe!

loans in el paso tx no credit check
loans in el paso tx no credit check United States
1/9/2019 3:31:08 AM #

You detail some redundant statements.

Car Rental
Car Rental United States
1/11/2019 12:16:26 AM #

we are always here.. ..when u need..

online payday advance no credit check
online payday advance no credit check United States
1/11/2019 6:59:35 AM #

I'm not picking fault.. however are you sure regarding this? It maybe a bit reaching and I'm concerned for you :/

loans with no credit check long term
loans with no credit check long term United States
1/12/2019 6:51:16 PM #

Are you tired? I'm worried about you. Please be good to you.

Cedric Andreu
Cedric Andreu United States
1/13/2019 3:37:30 PM #

<p>A Maca Peruana propicia no combate a disfunção erétil<br />e também ajudando a aumentar a produção de sêmen nos homens. <a href="dogedraws.com/comment/html/?222106.html"; rel="nofollow">dogedraws.com/.../p>;

pdf schutz entfernen
pdf schutz entfernen United States
1/15/2019 3:20:45 AM #

There are some fascinating points with time in the following paragraphs but I do not determine if I see these people center to heart. There may be some validity but I’m going to take hold opinion until I take a look at it further. Good article , thanks and we want much more! Put into FeedBurner likewise

loans for bad credit no credit check
loans for bad credit no credit check United States
1/16/2019 4:51:03 AM #

Any chance you will  clear up some misconceptions? Your ideas should be accepted everywhere...it's just that..I'd add a few lessons that fit this. Sincerely- thanks for your time.

Antonette Coppler
Antonette Coppler United States
1/18/2019 12:11:13 AM #

<p>Esse é a benignidade dos construtores de websites.</p>

no credit check loans
no credit check loans United States
1/18/2019 8:42:10 PM #

I  figure that you're trying to play it safe with this content, but please know that the unpopular musings usually promote awesome dialogue when argued with respect..and it is your blog so let your views rule here!

loans no credit check sc
loans no credit check sc United States
1/30/2019 9:50:47 PM #

Your post seems somewhat hurried-you are usually quite detailed in your arguments.

loans with no credit check
loans with no credit check United States
2/2/2019 5:05:16 PM #

It's rare to find come across a post like this, that shows the author has common sense!  You honestly made me think! TY-I hadn't seen things from your p.o.v otherwise. Gonna share this...

Click Here
Click Here United States
2/7/2019 11:47:07 AM #

Wonderful site. Lots of useful info here. I'm sending it to several pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks to your sweat!

small short term loans no credit check
small short term loans no credit check United States
2/8/2019 12:58:24 AM #

You put forward some compelling arguments.

no credit check loans new orleans
no credit check loans new orleans United States
2/19/2019 2:00:20 PM #

Well-written post - we need to see more like this, as most info on this topic is generic.  You provide real insight to your readers.

Country flag

biuquote
  • Preview

A Success Website® Solution. ® and © owned by ConsulNet Computing Inc. 1998-2019.(All rights reserved)